The following projects are those which interest me, which I’ve directly contributed to in terms of development, documentation, and/or financial resources.
- On-site fellowship in 2011.
- Responsible for initial telecommunication network setup, including WDS, Mesh, physical internet DSL (demarc).
- Assisted in fabrication, construction, and programming of CEB (Compressed Earth Bricks) press machine, Power Cubes, and LifeTrac (part of OSE’s Global Village Construction Set machines and equipment).
- Responsible as main contact for CEB remote fabrication with collaborators nationally and globally.
- Refined CAD files.
- Related: Reversing the Mississippi documentary film.
To demonstrate and evangelize non-violent methods that urban neighborhoods can adopt to reduce the risk of crime and increase disaster preparedness, combining technology and community, with an emphasis on volunteering and working together with other neighborhoods, civic groups and government, in a positive spirit for the benefit of all citizens.
D.I.Y. Neighborhood Camera for public spaces and streets.
- Varying forms of monitoring and intervention to avoid loss of finance, property, and/or life for Citizens, Activists, Police, and Military.